Do you prefer organic vegetables, fresh cut flowers, and tomatoes in middle of the winter? How about color in your backyard — year round? It is all possible with a RIGA greenhouse.
The best possible value in its class.
Why buy a RIGA Greenhouse and not another brand?
- The RIGA is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers in the middle of winter. While other so called “greenhouses” using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate, are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavillions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is one of the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another units it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality then the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers an optional two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes etc.).
- The optional 6" high base frame (which is often used to increase the height of the roof), is 2-3" higher than most competitors.
- One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional shelving: suspended shelving without braces underneath – therefore allowing for more storage space ( i.e. for a cart, wheelbarrow or long tools)
- The RIGA Greenhouse's optional top shelf hangs forward – easier to reach, but also does not block outside light from reaching bottom shelf.
- Both shelves use twin-wall polycarbonate as the insert (the flat part) material, allowing for much better and more even light distribution through the greenhouses. Most other types of shelving are dark structures which do not let light through – or very badly at best.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes.
- RIGA IV, the largest one (9’8” wide x 14' long x7'9" tall; 135 square feet)
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany